Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wi-fi calling- again

Morning.I’ve just started a pay monthly contract with O2, and enabled Wi-fi calling thru “my devices” on O2 account. I’m on an iPhone XS Max, running latest firmware and carrier settings but Wi-fi calling refuses to enable, keeps sending me back to t...

Resolved! upgrade

hi ..if upgrade for a phone..and they give me a new plan this means they give a new sim too? or they update my plan ?

Cristian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone

Hi I’ve just bought an iPhone 11 Pro Max yesterday online but when I first logged in my o2, it was showing my phone my details and etc. But it doesn’t show any more on my o2. And they send me the confirmation by email and they have sent me 4 legally ...

Ps2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

I have two bolt on ..how do i get rid of them.

Message retrieval

Does anyone know if any messages can be retrieved? My phone was set to get rid of messages after 30 days which I didn’t know about and now I’ve lost all of my messages between myself and my mum. She recently passed away from covid and I’m devastated....

Claire_74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

im having problem with my calls dropping but cant use my phone whilst im at work. I can use live chat on a PC but there is no option or link on the website. I urgently need to live chat to someone but cant as there isnt an option

Buddy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Customer - SIM Swap

Hi Anyone else having problems swapping over a number. Online Sim Swap says there is a problem and says call 202 - but that is of course not open for these types of enquiries at the moment. Tried texting SWAP to 2020 but that says try again later as ...

Bob_D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not transferred after 22days

I submitted my PAC code online in 14th May and again on 17th my number has still not transferred and the code is only valid for another 6 days.I’ve been really patient but I’m paying for 2 contracts and the whole this is stressing me out massively. I...

Ter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free extra

I forgot to claim my free extra within the 28 days is it still possible to claim it now?

Nairb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Need a proof of purchase for insurance purposes was wondering how I get one?

Shea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos