Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

my bill

keep getting messages say i have not pay my bill but i did on the 3rd november

jay7571 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change payment date

Hello I would like to know how I can change my payment date so I don’t miss any more payments

Kai6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contract

Hi, im just hoping for a bit of advice here and wondering what the best option for me to take is. Some years ago, I took out two contracts with o2 under my name, one for me and one for my mum. I have continued with paying them an they are up to date ...

Maseyy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going to switch from my iPhone 14 Pro to an iPhone 15 Pro Max

Is it easy to do with Switch Up? I have a Switch Up Bolt on which I have not used yet, and I got this phone in July before the 3rd of August Switch Up rule change, I’m on a 3 year contract for an iPhone 14 Pro, I’m looking to upgrade to the iPhone 15...

Why u charging me again!!!

I have paid this amount of £75 for using airtime last month, why am I getting Cherch again!!! you idiot have stopped my allowance again!!! When I need it the must!!!can u stupid people give me call I wanna cancel my contract with u ******’s as u don’...

Sheuly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t use phone abroad

I have just arrived in Rome 10 hours ago but have no use of my phone it just keeps telling me to switch on data roaming but I thought when I signed up I would be able to use my phone anywhere in Europe on my normal charges, I was able to with 3 and E...

Mark1961 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Earbuds for 1 pound

Got a contract for Samsung s23 and u get earbuds for 1 pound its been more then 30 days and I haven't got a code

Leelfc97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

If I upgrade today do I need to use the new phone instantly or can I wait a while?

Em1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

I need to change my name on my account as it’s still in my maiden name.

Katie1924 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos