Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent call and text message log

SuzziQ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I was with VM I could see my call & text log in real time, when my contract swapped from VM to O2 I could still see recent calls and messages, as in the current month prior to receiving a bill.  It was a bit longwinded to retrieve this information compared to VM, but I could still access the information on a daily basis.  Since O2 'upgraded' their billing system after Christmas, I am unable to find this information. I have asked support via X and their instruction/advice wasn't correct.  Does anyone know how, or if it is even possible to obtain this information now? Thank you

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

I'm on the new system too @SuzziQ and having just checked I can't see it either.

Any ideas why this has been removed @Dave-O2 ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 12

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 791 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Thanks for flagging @gmarkj and @SuzziQ 

I'm going to get this checked out and when i have an update to share, i'll be back in touch 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 3 of 12

SuzziQ
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I appreciate your help

Message 4 of 12

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7485 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@SuzziQ 

Of course, an alternative source of schedules of calls and texts can be found on your handset itself.   

Message 5 of 12

SuzziQ
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your suggestion.  Unfortunately, this isn't an option for the type of phone and setup used.

Message 6 of 12

SuzziQ
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Dave

Not sure if O2 came back to you, but I have looked at my account today and an option to look at recent calls/messages etc is there now and although it takes a while for the information to load, you can see it and filter it by date etc

Thank you slight_smile

Message 7 of 12

Kwinall24
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello , would you be able to share how you found the recent call info as I just cannot find it at all ! Many thanks 

Message 8 of 12

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7485 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Kwinall24 

If you are asking that of @SuzziQ, you need to tag her !

Message 9 of 12

SuzziQ
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, sorry for late response I have only just seen your message.

The good news is you can access the facility to see recent call/text logs by choosing recent bill. If you open the drop down menu it shows the option for the current period, which if you choose 'should' allow you to see your current/recent logs.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work! I have only been able to see part of the call log and in order 'Highest to lowest charges', it didn't show the entire list and will not show in date order at all!

You would have thought that the system would have been tested prior to release.  Unless they can fix it I will have to change network when my contract is up in a couple of months. 

Message 10 of 12