Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change to sim only

My 3 year contract (phone and airtime) had come to an end so I am now just paying the airtime of £38 a month (30gb). I have looked at sim only deals on Uswitch and amongst them was O2 50gb for £12 a month. This doesn't come up on the 'change tariff' ...

Magpies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

emails

I am receiving emails and text messages from you regarding an order I haven't made. Something about out of bundle charges

Richard25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order message

Hello I just recieved a text message about an order number NC20047577 saying it that you have added my out of bundle charges reduction. I have not made any orders today and I’m very concerned what this is for. Could you please provide some informatio...

Resolved! Data Charges

Twice clicked on O2's "virtual assistant" and its brought me here twice.Guess this is where I type with O2's "virtual assistant" then?!?I'm on a "month to month" contract by direct debit.Do I get charged if I go over the data limit or does data just ...

wifi calling

Hello. WIFI calling says it is on on my o2 account but when I try to use it on my phone it requires me to contact o2. Please advise

ASB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT Bill

I need a breakdown of VAT for my mobile bill please

Us24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential fraud

Hi. Did 02 make a change to accounts on 10 Sep? I've received a suspected fraud notification.

Teena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos