Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent call and text message log

SuzziQ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I was with VM I could see my call & text log in real time, when my contract swapped from VM to O2 I could still see recent calls and messages, as in the current month prior to receiving a bill.  It was a bit longwinded to retrieve this information compared to VM, but I could still access the information on a daily basis.  Since O2 'upgraded' their billing system after Christmas, I am unable to find this information. I have asked support via X and their instruction/advice wasn't correct.  Does anyone know how, or if it is even possible to obtain this information now? Thank you

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124259 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@SuzziQ 

Unfortunately all members are being moved to the new 360 billing system.

Now that's all very well but a lot of previous options on this new billing system are missing. I was moved 3/12 ago and I struggle to find all the previous options open to me from the old legacy system.

I keep hoping they will improve......eventually!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12368 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

As this has come up in another post (https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Recent-itemised-calls/m-p/1700611#M272222 ) I am wondering if there is an update @Dave-O2 ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 12 of 12