Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent itemised calls

VMC9110
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, How can I view recent itemised calls since the last bill? For example; last bill end Feb, can view all itemised calls up to that date. However, I need to view calls made since that, without having to wait till end March. The feature was there in Dec 23 and Jan 24 but I cannot find it since the recent changes. How can I do this please?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7130 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1590 Solutions

Not sure if it is available on the new system. I stand to be corrected on that.

Personally I use my phone's Call Log for recent calls.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147067 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@VMC9110 

I can still see the latest recent charges on the website, but not app as yet.

https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 15

jonsie
  • 93330 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@VMC9110 

I can still see the latest recent charges on the website, but not app as yet.

https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/

I can't see how to get thhere on 360 @MI5 

Message 4 of 15

MI5
  • 147067 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

I'm following this @jonsie 

recent .png

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 15

jonsie
  • 93330 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Yes I can see that buy it doesn't give you a list of o/going calls and texts since the last bill

A bit of a step backwards

Message 6 of 15

Enlli
  • 7130 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1590 Solutions

Same here. @jonsie 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 15

gmarkj
  • 12383 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

Snap.

Can see the filters but nothing listed.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 15

VMC9110
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks everyone for your replies. My problem is I support a disabled person with a degenerative condition. I help them to continue to use their O2 phone. I am in a different location, so cannot look at the phone's Call Log to see recent calls. Since the online 'since last bill, recent calls list' dissappeared a few weeks ago, I am struggling to be able to support them with their problems. Is there any way for us to ask O2 tor the feature to be made re-available?

Message 9 of 15

gmarkj
  • 12383 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

It has been raised a couple of times that this information is no longer availabile (such as in this post - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Recent-call-and-text-message-log/m-p/1684051#M269223 ) @VMC9110 

I have asked the community manager if there is an update there.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 15