Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Encryption on text messages......how to get rid of it?

I've inadvertently activated something for one contact on my phone and I don't know how to undo it. The only way I can describe it is that a little padlock symbol is displayed every time I send a message to them. Don't know how I activated it! Don't ...

Resolved! Sim

Do I use old or new sim to text swap?

Cabc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need Help

HelloMy LG G2I had my O2 sim init and i noticed that in the corner it comes up with the O2 sign and on the right the signals are fine for 2g but when i tried to call it keeps coming ip saying mobile network unavailble i called o2 they sent out a new ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 215 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not received

HiI signed up for a new contract with a galaxy ultra 22 since late Feb.But I only received a simcard. Still waiting for d delivery of the phone. Yet I've received a bill for it.Pls wots goin on??

remcee59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received phone

It was dispatched Saturday. It won’t let me track it 

Jul13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 price rise is unexpected

I have received a letter saying that my current mobile plan at £16 is going up. I do not have a mobile plan. I am on SIM only, and currently pay £5.46 per month for each phone (£10.92 per month in total) unless there are any extra calls attached. The...

MikeT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

so I brought the new I phone 14 pro max and I made a deposit that I will get back on my 4th payment but I’ve heart it will go to my account not into my bank account. I’m wondering if I can get this into my bank account instead?

Sasha17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Can I use my old phone trade in to pay for the new one instead of using it for cheaper bills?

Jaygod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest bill

Good Morning - I have just received a bill for £12.33 after I have terminated my O2 account and switched to another provider can you explain this as I was told when i requested a PAC code that there was nothing to payFrom Tim Beane

Beany1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos