Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Why is my bill over £70 when usually it's around £20?

Maxxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

Anyone know how to arrange a return with contacting customer services, as it’s taking 5 years to get through to them and I’m still in my 14 day return window

Pla567 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT on charitable donation

I’ve been charged vat on a £10 charitable donation I made to comic relief using my phone to do it. Why ?

SteveP156 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Put my account on hold

Hi, I lost my job back in December and would like to out my account on hold until I find a new job as I am unable to keep up with the payments due to the cost of living crisis. I don't see why I am still being charged for month i have not used my tar...

Hannah221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi can I upgrade yet? What deals do you have for samsung

Nic7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid Signing Up For Contract if You Can

Since receiving my phone through O2 in June 22 I've had intermittent/no/poor services regarding my signal and data.I contacted O2 and was told there's nothing they can do as a phone mast is down in my area.I wasn't satisfied after months of poor serv...

Resolved! O2 customer for life - now I'm thinking of leaving

I'm 30 years old and I have never been with any other company than O2 since I had my first phone around 13. I suppose you might say I've been comfortable with all the errors, but now I'm getting incredibly annoyed. My partner passed away in September...

Zeus_Bee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! thinking of leaving -

I would like to speak to a customer service representative. Please ring me xxxxxxxxxxx as I am fed up with holding [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

WGraham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos