Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent itemised calls

VMC9110
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, How can I view recent itemised calls since the last bill? For example; last bill end Feb, can view all itemised calls up to that date. However, I need to view calls made since that, without having to wait till end March. The feature was there in Dec 23 and Jan 24 but I cannot find it since the recent changes. How can I do this please?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

So checking my account this morning and my "recent charges" section now loads correctly and shows all of the calls, texts and data used since the date of my last bill.

Not sure if this will continue to work or is a one-off, but fingers crossed progress is being made!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 15

VMC9110
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @gmarkj for your help and for asking @Dave-O2 , it is much appreciated.

I can now see the filter options, but no data. I can't post images, so here's a description of what I am doing and can see. 

Going to: //mymobile2.o2.co.uk/charges?period=23%20Feb%202024%20-%2022%20Mar%202024&account=nnnnnnnn=portal

I see: 

Charges Summary |  Bill Breakdown

Sort by: Date  Filter by: Charge Type | Calls

3 pale grey circles and 10 pale grey blank fields and 3 darker grey dropdown arrows?

So doesn't seem likes its working for me yet. 

Message 12 of 15

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Thanks for the updates @gmarkj@VMC9110 

Examples of this are being collated and are being sent to the relevant department, this is still ongoing in the background.

If i need any more specific detail i'll be in touch via PM 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 13 of 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

Which browser are you using @VMC9110 ?
I got mine to work today on Edge.

Try an incognito mode window too as that will stop any broken cookies interfering as well.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 15

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

If you get the blank grey boxes, use the drop-down to reselect the billing period of interest, @VMC9110 

And while I am here:  @Dave-O2 - further interesting foibles of the current charges section (using Chrome in "incognito" mode to get there, btw!) in the screenshot below:

1. Dayglo yellow - the drop-down offers not a full billing cycle but only the info from the most recent interaction from O2 (in this case, a credit note received on 04-Mar stops me seeing what happened between 01-Mar and that date).

The dayglo green shows my normal billing cycle info, which updates to correctly show the full month when the next bill lands, thankfully, as credit notes and payments appear in the main bill.

2. Dayglo blue - SMS to 2020, the "tell me my number" line, show as a "PREMIUM" text, albeit cost £0.00 - confusing...

3. The little bit of Data (EU) in there is also expected - roaming onto an Irish network is common hereabouts when a hill blocks your O2 signal and the phone favours the Irish signal from a nearby mast. Thank goodness for O2's inclusive EU roaming 👍

pgn_0-1710422537979.png

Message 15 of 15