Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No signal

Good afternoon, I have been having terrible signal now for months and it is continuing to get worse. I can’t explain the frustration trying to run a business which is all through your mobile device for it to be so unreliable. I also received a parkin...

Toni92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrectly Charged for "Being Abroad"

I am asking this on the behalf of my mum. We currently live in South Kent and have never been abroad. However, my Mum has been charged because she was apparently been in France. We have never left the UK. My mum has been forced to pay around £400 so ...

Chris6765 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Switch Up

Hi All, I took our an O2 switch up plan a while ago (pre Aug 23) and switched up my phone to the 15 Pro on release day but wish I'd gone for another colour. Any ideas if I am able to switch up again or would I now need to wait the 90 days. I can see ...

n14_f by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract Sim Only just taken out

Hi there, I have just renewed my Sim Only contract with Alamat and I see from one of the messages that the unlimited minutes and texts are for the UK only but I was advised it was ok in Europe, and that's what cover I wanted as I live in Ireland. Cou...

data top up

I have a monthly contract based in UK . I am trying to top up my data to use while I am in Ireland. The number I rang this morning was very unclear and she mistakenly sold me Zone 1 I believe - I just need a regular top up please

pippa3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone SE 4g SIM

HiI currently have an iPhone SE 4G, but have just acquired an iPhone 15 (from Apple). Will my current SIM provide 5G support for my new iPhone 15?Thanks

hayw77 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I’m really struggling financially, and this plan that I’m on is so high, I need to speak to someone about changing my package to a cheaper one

Claire021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

The remaining balance on my s22 ultra is 720 pound something if I wanted to upgrade could this balance not be transfered to my new contract phone

RICKC1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos