Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! my bill

Why has my monthly bill gone up from £20 by £0.54 with not extras showing? Basic tariff was £16.67 and is now £17.12 - + VAT?

Unsubscribe from Disney+

Does anyone know hit to unsubscribe? Haven’t used it other than to watch lady and the tramp!

Zed23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase

I am needing proof of purchase for my device. I cannot get in contact with anyone. Please can you help? My phone is broken and I need it for insurance purposes

AmyPick12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

How can I change my spend cap it won't let me do it by phone

taylor3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0 spend cap

Hi guysCan someone help me how do I change my £0 spend cap on my phone ?

Abbie27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving number into O2 - I have a PAC

Hi,I've just moved to o2 from VF and have a PAC. The online for is not working to transfer my number and the 202 telephone line is not taking calls unless phone lost or leaving o2.So my new contract is pretty useless as I will continue paying VF as I...

Gollom122 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my mobile number

Hello. I have just moved from 3 to O2. If I want to keep my mobile number, what do I do?

Maher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teacher discounts

Hey I’m looking to upgrade my contract but notice o2 get a discount for teachers. I’m struggling to get a code for this can anyone help.

Victoria8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant make calls or text

Anyone else having problems today 15th June receiving text or making calls with 02?

GemT85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer ownership of the contract

Hi all, My girlfriend has a contract under my name, it's been running for over 10 years now. She pays for her bills by direct debit.The problem is that she got her phone stolen a couple of months ago and in order to claim insurance with her bank, she...

Ronan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos