Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can’t call anyone

Why I can’t call anyone from this number

Abc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

reception problem

hi is anyone having problems with reception ? i live in sheffield and can receive over the wifi but can't make or receive calls

Disnet+ extra

Hi I was thinking of adding the disney+ extra to my phone but would like to know if this allows me to watch on my tv

Joe64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make or receive calls

HiWoke up this morning and I am unable to make or receive calls. I’ve restarted my phone etc.. but to no avail. I can’t call the helpline and online chat has been removed. Anyone else experiencing this? Or have any suggestions?

HA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls

I carnt make or receive phone calls and this is causing myself issues with me being key worker

emmah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Down

Not getting any calls in or out, when is this going to be resolved?

KW23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device plan settled

My account details come up with the message "Device Plan Settled" and I am unable to make calls. I'm not sure what is going on. How do I restore my coverage?

toby111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to call anyone

I am not happy at all unable to call anyone no network, someone better contact me To sort this out as I am on my own isolating! This is the only phone I have, if the networks down again then I want a refund and will go with someone else

Sarah26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t make calls

I can’t make or receive calls.. It’s dialling like you are going to connect then drops like you’ve got no network coverage so not sure what’s going on