Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

Hi, just ordered a sim only contract yesterday and awaiting delivery, how long does this normally take? Thanks.

Ryanjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does a Spend Cap cover?

Last night, my son ran out of data, so I phoned and put a spend cap on. He then found the internet worked for him. This morning, when he woke up, there was no access,a nd he got another message, saying that he was out of data. Does the spend cap cove...

ruth_jean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What’s up with this age restriction?

Trying to remove this website restriction from my account, although they know I’m over 18 . How do I remove it?

Hotpain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Tunisia (next week)

Hi guys, can anyone tell me options and costs with regards to calls/data etc for travelling to Tunisia for a 2 weeks holiday? Thanks in advance,John

Device Plan Payoff

Anyone know why O2 won't allow you to make payments to your device plan online? (as in to make additional payments, or to pay it off?) the only option I can see to pay it off is via the upgrade route...

Resolved! Switching from Monthly to PAYG

Hi, I'm currently on a Lumia with monthly payments to O2 but looking to get a Huawei and switch to PAYG. Do I just make the purchase and visit my O2 store to change the contract and transfer data etc? Might there be difficulties transferring from non...

Aldi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unintentional data usage

I'm bothered about data usage that I have'nt had the benefit of. I get 500 MB each month but in Spain a few weeks ago I had to top up with 2 lots of 500 MB more, much of which was 'accidental'. In the normal course of events back home I often open th...

davowolf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for calls in Mexico

Have just received my monthly bill and I have nearly £30’s worth of calls on my bill, but I checked upon arrival in Mexico just in case and it’s included within my tariff, any ideas please?