Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim

Hi i don't have a phone to contact anyone about a replacement sim card or any transport on getting to a shop

Nicole2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi

I find the O2 network is running slow all the time since Lockdown, Problem is they are taking monthly payments but cannot help you.

Ray11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment trouble.

I can’t get through to anyone. Does anybody have any ideas or numbers to sort out paying.

Resolved! Possible Phishing Attempt

Hi All,Today I received what I think may have been a Phishing attempt:“ O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]My payment isn’t due until J...

Chukkaoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ extra on new contract

Hi,I activated the Disney+ 6 month free subscription on my daughters new mobile phone contract yesterday and today it says it has ended... she’s very upset as you can imagine. No way to contact customer services so please can you fix it?

MummyAmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I paid my bill on day it was due and o2 are saying I have only paid the air time balance but not the phone payment and there’s no one I can talk to as can’t ring out

Cashback form

Hello, I have a 24 month contract, with cashback. My first cashback claim is next month, and apparently there is a form available on my account to fill in to claim cashback. Can anyone tell me where exactly the form is located. John

John33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

My contract has ended and I want to go sim only as phone is fine. I can get a better deal from else where, how do I go about cancelling my contract with o2

Gizza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confusement over Billing -£16

I upgraded my phone on 28th May (my usual billing date) to the iPhone 11 Pro Max.My airtime plan is £35.00 and my device plan is £51.22.I also used my NHS discount but was told that most likely won’t start until next month.However I’ve come to pay my...

Resolved! Retuned phone

Hi I returned a phone on the 13 June 2020 by the O2 Jiffy bag which they sent out to me, however when I have contacted O2 today the 27th June 2020 they have said the phone had not been returned, I am now worried that the handset has been lost in the ...

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos