Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrades

I recently upgraded from a pay monthly contact to a sim only contract at £10 a month. Yesterday I got charged £33.68 from my old contract and I’m not sure why?

Resolved! wifi calling

Hey. I had wifi calling but this week received a message to say it was being turned off? I have tried to re-enable it in my settings but then get told I need to go to o2 account and set it up in my Device Details. i have logged in but cant find my De...

Sydders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VPN

HiI’ve been using my pay monthly o2 as personal hotspot on laptop wfh for last few months and then today I’m set up on pc to access via vpn but it won’t allow it on the iPhone hotspot.I’ve called up and nobody seems to give much of a response or help...

KC43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device plan

Hi I would like to know why I can’t make a payment via the app for my device plan, I have some extra cash and wanted to pay some towards my plan, but you can pay your phone bill via the app

Resolved! Received a call today

Hi I received a call from one off your team members. Which I am a bit worried as I do not like give my bank card details out. It was over 2 contracts sims £20 each a month they called me off this number ‭0113 733 1992‬ can you please confirm that it ...

Es3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would like to request a esim

Told can get esim pack from either in store(can't do that still isolating) call , the merry-go round starts and can't order on line !

Fs19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing query

Hey need a bit of help here my bill is due out in two weeks and im currently on the sick due to an operation due back to work next week but wont get paid to the following week ive tried contacting o2 about saying that i will be able to pay the bill t...

Stig_43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad offers

I’ve placed an order online for an iPad offer. It says next day delivery if I order before midnight? It says my orders been placed? But that’s it? 4 days and nothing??

Da71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

My phone just rings and rings and rings and doesn't go to voicemail. I've set up a mailbox greeting etc but it doesn't seem to divert anyone to it. I have an iPhone X. Does anyone know how I switch on voicemail?