Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade Error

I am trying to upgrade my phone.However the online upgrade is not currently allowing me to click and collect. Unfortunately, due to security reasons I can not take a home delivery of a phone.I have even visited the store today and they have not been ...

Resolved! USA travel

I am going to the USA and want to know what is the difference between o2 travel subscription and the travel bolt on?

MP72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling

I have a rolling sim only contract, why am I having so much difficulty in cancelling. I am now living in Africa and no longer use my UK sim.I am not able to go into a shop or phone.

Bijilo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet access abroad

I want to ask about internet access for a trip to Australia and USA 

CF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! There is no coverage of O2 inside house

There is no coverage of O2 inside house,while EE has great coverage. I have 6 months left in contract .Can i change provider?

lalits77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming in Europe

My daughter has arrived in Belgium, but her data is not working, she has the data roaming bolt on and she has an iPhone 14, is there anything she needs to activate fir her data to work?

Resolved! Keep phone number while not using phone

Hello, I am going to go travelling for a few months and will be getting an Australian sim to use while abroad. Is there a way to pause my UK o2 contract so that I can have my phone number on my return? I’m currently on a monthly rolling contract. Tha...

HWaggett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my bill

My tariff is £12.90 but you charged me £25.80. Why?

Richard27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos