Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

Good afternoon, I appreciate you guys are flat out atm, so it's a quick enquiry regarding changing my current number. I'm getting bombarded daily by callers and text messages. Six months now. Every time I block the number they use a different one. Pl...

Resolved! New phone

I ordered my upgrade but ordered the wrong colour by mistake. How do I change it before the next day delivery arrives?!

Augell66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet allowance

I have a SIM card contract, why are you so mean with your internet allowances

Ramondo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap SIM for IPads doesn’t work and no customer service

Bought myself a brand new IPad 2020 and was looking forward to using it. The transfer of data was smooth, Apple got it right but then the problems with the O2 SIM card began. Seven hours later I have learned two things 1) don't but an iPad with data ...

Scribil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Wanting to try get an extension on my bill? How can I do this!?

Sam92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad

I want to know what year my iPad is

Mark211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant pay bill

I only started back at work last week. I need an extension on my bill but can't get through to anyone. Please advise

Lainy61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

Hi I can make free international calls from my phoneThanks

Hamada by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades

Hi, I'm able to upgrade my sim only plan. I wanted to upgrade so I got more Internet. If I do upgrade this will the bill be taken out automatically for it or will it come out at the end of the month?

Abby1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos