Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paid final month of monthly contract

Hi, I've just paid the last month of my 24 month contract with O2. Will I automatically be allowed to leave now or will they try charge me more money unless I tell them not to?

chapman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit not taken??!

So i received notification today that my my bill was "over due" even though i have a direct debit set up with O2, They were due to take the money as of Wednesday the 1st of July, but didnt and are now saying i will be charged £3.50 for everyday its n...

David23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New handset delivery

I ordered a new handset online, it was despatched to DPD then requested back to O2. No contact from O2, not so much as a text. Anyone else had this?

Jay1111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook text charges ?

Hi, hoping for a bit of advice please;I have a pay monthly O2 contract with unlimited minutes and texts. I have just turned on my Facebook SMS notifications fo Marketplace and it informs me that although Facebook does not charge for this service my n...

T5SWB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail iPhone ESIM

Hi - can anyone confirm if it is possible to have visual voicemail only on the ESIM line of an iPhone XR, with the physical SIM line provided by another carrier (Vodafone in this case) which does not support VV? Not working for me, and O2 tell me the...

Resolved! Contact number to cancel a SIM order?

I ordered a Pay Monthly SIM, which arrived today. Unfortunately, I discovered today that the tablet the SIM was intended for has intermittend faults. Therefore the SIM is not needed and I want to cancel it. I believe I have 14 days or something like ...

End of contract

My 24 month contract finishes next month. I am currently in France where I have been in lockdown, but I live in the UK. I can't get an upgrade because I am away. Will I automatically go on to a lower tarif at the end of the month, till I get back and...

Jerry3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

HiThe day before lockdown my son took out his own contract. Originally he was on my contract and I was paying his bill. So he got his phone on a temp number and asked for his original number to be transferred to his new phone. Which is what happened ...

jackio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspicious text claiming to be from o2

Just received a text from +44 7385 138500 stating“O2: we were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees please update your payment details by clicking the link below.”Pretty sure this is a scam and have not clicked the link as I k...

Sim only cancellation

I selectect a sim only upgrade yesterday, however this morning I’ve seen the same offer but cheaper. How do I cancel the upgrade I placed yesterday to change it to the cheaper option?

Nath1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos