Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being ripped off by O2

Mug
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have 4 pay monthly accounts with O2 made up of 3 phone lines and 1 Apple Watch contract yet I am being charged for another Apple Watch contract despite phoning up a dozen times to tell them I do not have 2 damn watches on one phone account which seems impossible for their moronic phone operatives to understand. I am being charged for a watch I don’t have and this is theft in my eyes. If they do not cancel this invisible contract for a watch I don’t have then I’ll phone the bloody police on them and issue a CCJ!! The service from O2 is useless and this dishonest robbery from a long term loyal customer is unacceptable! You have to lie through your teeth trying to get through on the phone as the infuriating voice controlled useless access system will hang up unless you are after an upgrade or your life is at risk!!! By far the worst service I’ve ever had with any company and I include PayPal in that list. I went to O2 after suffering poor service with Vodafone but o2 are far worse now and are stealing from me as well!!! I hate their guts and will cancell all my direct debits with them today unless they give me my bloody money back and cancel a contract that does not exist!!! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH O2 IF YOU WANT GOID SERVICE AND DONT WANT TO BE ROBBED!!!! THIEVES!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23553 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@Mug I will tag one of the O2 online advisors who will contact you in the morning. Be aware as that as it's New Year's Eve they are running a limited service and won't be online until 10 am.

@Korey01 can you please assist?

I understand your anger and frustration, but don't do anything silly like cancelling your Direct Debits. That will only cause you more problems. O2 are ruthless when it comes to non-payments, and a mark will be placed on your credit report which you will find difficult to remove should you deliberately stop payment on your contracts.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11055 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 364 Solutions

Hi there @Mug 

Firstly welcome to the O2 Community Forum.  Completely sympathise with you, nothing worse than not being able to make contact and get a problem sorted out.  

Many souls  have "the tee shirt" so understand. As mentioned above, don't make any rash moves even though it would feel good  your credit record is precious.   

I  do hope that the matter can be resolved for you quickly from here with the O2 account assistants.

If you were going to court which is your right everything should be in writing asking officially for it to be put right. 

This doesn't seem like a very complicated problem though just needs a skilled o2 operative.

Good luck ... and best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 3