Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

Hi is there a problem with deliveries? Bought phone and plan for my mum which said next day delivery. Even paid for time slot and no call and hasn't been delivered...can't log in to find out what's happened...thanks

LH33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Billing Help For Disability

I recently found out that my son has been going over on his contract. The contract is in my name and he has gone over £300! I suffer from severe depression and cannot talk on the phone to people. I would like to pay this back but cannot afford it in ...

DaisyX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI code

Hi there, I need my IMEI code so i can make a claim on my gadget insurance with my bank?

Ryan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card not valid

SIM card message display as above preventing calls and texts

ML1112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repaìr

Sent my phone for repair anyone know how long this takes apparently they have had to order parts for it something to do with the screen it's a s9 I had taken all photos of my phone before I sent it to them for proof of new condition

Donna771 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not holding charge.

I have the iPhone7 but the charger has been playing up recently. It has died during the night and isnt switching back on. I have then decided time for an upgrade but i cant verify the account holds to me as i cant receive code? can anyone help

Kirstie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving calls and texts

I pay monthly and changed my contract a few weeks ago, when I got my new phone. Everything was working fine. Now I can't receive calls or texts messages when I'm not connected to the WiFi. I can't call or send texts either. I have unlimited calls and...

Lauren267 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buy out of contract

How do I buy out of my current contract and find out how much I have left to pay on it, I have 2 more payments left but want a new phone and other networks are offering cheaper.

Shauna2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering and starting a new phone contract

I have recently tried ordering a new phone. When I got to the payment section, I put my details in and then the page refreshed and told me to try a new card. I tried the same card number again as I new there couldnt be something wrong with the card, ...

anna90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

overcharged this month: things you have bought

Hi all. Hope you are well and someone can help me in the forum.This month I have been charged extra £9.49 as part of my monthly payment. I do not know what this is. It comes under "things you have bought" category and in the description it says:Bough...

mammadj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos