Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Number transfer

I upgraded my phone over a week ago and transferred to O2. My previous network provider gave me a PAK code but I am still waiting for my number to transfer over. I was told this would take 24 hours. Any idea when this will happen?

GillK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am been neglected all I want is to ask why do I need to pay 2 network provider for only 1 phone?

Dear Sirs I want to ask why for only 1 phone I am paying 2 provider? the tel no is [Removed] the other provider is Three, who according to them they have given me a pac code so the contract with Three will finish, and I can start afresh with yourselv...

Bills

How do I see a full itemised bill for the whole month? I can only see 03/01 to 18/01

7Jay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slowest return ever?!

I done an upgrade but chose the wrong phone, so I click and collected it but rang the store and told them the situation.They have told me they returned the device, spoke to customer service today and they have no ideaThis has been 2 weeks now, what t...

Luke5109 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big bundle

I would like to renew my pay monthly but start it as a new month today because my data is almost finished

Umaymah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of Stock

Can i request for another phone if the one i ordered for is out of stock and payment has been taken.

active watch

Hi, how do i get the watch that was advertised as part of my upgrade deal please?

cw77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing direct debit

Hi there,I would like to change my direct debit.How do I go about doing this?Many thanks,Ben