Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty

Hi, I have 3 numbers registered to the same address so have been advised that I can benefit from loyalty discount but it keeps being rejected. Please can someone help with what layout to use in the text? The online chat person said to do it in this l...

one plus 6t

hi my phone has been unusable since january (21/01/20) , its been for repair and returned stating they have found the issue and fixed , upon reinstalling after repair i found that problem still presists, we went into lock down and could not return ph...

diverted callls

was late paying bill as my wages were late going in. i paid on Saturday yet calls are still being diverted, and i cant seems to find out how to actually speak to someone. never had issues before with either re-conneecting or speaking to someone. i ne...

Resolved! o2 Scam website

There is a site emulating an o2 site if you receive a text from +44 7385 091*** then it's a scam thought i'd bring this to your attention the site their emulating is [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]

Scams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I can't get in touch with o2. I having trouble paying my bill,never had any before. I'm shelding, I was supposed to start job at beginning of lock down,not entitled to anything of the state I'm 63. I can pay at the end of the month,the 2 that I will ...

minnie07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade new phone

If I upgrade to new handset from SIM only contact can I keep my number? Tia

Suzanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Returned - Usually how long before can reorder upgrade

Hi Guys, Me again... I purchased an upgrade to the iphone 11 pro max... and sorry for anyone who loves iphone but I hated it with a passion. So I returned it and to speed up the process I got the address and paid for Special Delivery. To be fair to R...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access data

I cannot access the data on my Samsung Galaxy A3. It will connect to WiFi but can't seem to use its own data since I changed my plan. O2 guru gave me a new sim which made no difference and the only other advice is change the phone. Anyone with other ...

Pauline13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buymobiles contract

Hello.I am looking to upgrade but Buymobiles.net are offering a better contract but still with O2. Can I keep my number and just change the contract?Many thanks

Gg2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos