Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing my Tariff

I changed my tariff to £10 big bundle, and then I proceeded to top up my phone with £10. I originally had the £5 bundle, and so instead of taking away £10 and giving me 6GB of data, they took away £5 and kept me with my old tariff, with no data. My i...

Resolved! Prevent phone connecting to networks outside Eurozone.

Hi, I’m due to visit an area of Greece close to the Turkish border. During a previous visit I accidentally incurred huge roaming charges when my phone connected to a Turkish network. How can I avoid this in future without paying for a bolt on? Is the...

ChrisO1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inclusive minutes

Are calls to 0818 numbers included in the unlimited minutes

Andy994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which SIM can I use in my Huawei mobile hotspot device?

I’ve got a mobile broadband device, can I buy a SIM only upgrade which is for a phone as it’s better value with more data, or do I have to get a data only SIM? Both are from O2. If I want to use the phone SIM, do I need to unlock the device first? Th...

AMS3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number porting

I didn’t ask for my number to be ported anywhere? I have just received this text “O2: Sorry to see you go. Just to let you know that your number's going to Port out today. Once complete, your O2 sim won't work anymore.” I haven’t got a new sim or any...

Jadene by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Open Discount

HiI have not received my o2 open discount. The email won't come through. Many Thanks

AL11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't transfer my number

Hello, could someone please help... I'm trying to port my number from Tesco mobile to o2 pay monthly. I got my new o2 sim card and PAC number from Tesco. I did fill in the form following the link https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-...

kaatashka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order delivery

recently ordered a new Galaxy S20 that was on offer with free buds. Tracked my order and received handset swiftly BUT was told my order was split between 2 separate deliveries and was awaiting something else. Now says order is complete even though I'...

Bribhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Starting my tariff

I have changed my tariff for 30 pound and this doesn't start till the end of August and I need it now how do I change the date