Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay additional payment to device

Tried multiple times to make an additional payment towards my handset, can’t find where to do it online, when I call it just hangs up

Connor7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

My Tariff is shown as £19.00 a month but I'm being charged 0ver £28.00, has anyone else had this problem

Rys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brand new contract phone not even a day old and its terribly slow even after the updates

Says ive got 14 days to return the phone, yet i cant do that when i cant even speak to someone from a contact centre because they are all shut, cant chat online becauae no agents are available, can anyone help before i cut the contract altogether im ...

Resolved! Billing

Hi, It confuses me that First bill comes on the first day u get monthly sim on contract. But its seems like Bill comes at the end of the month for billing period eg 2december to 1 Jan the bill comes at the end. So why is first bill taken straight awa...

tij by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

How long does it take to find out if my application for another contract has been accepted

Paul19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls from UK barred

I am unable to make international calls from UK. When I try, I get a message saying "call forwarding active". How can I remove the forwarding so I can make a call, please?

MYK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi my data has been disconnected and I’ve been trying to contact 02 but no response any help

Sutton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam Text

Recieved another scam text from telephone number 07500675981O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via:

ZoeBP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail PIN reverts to default

This issue has been raised in the past, but as far as I can tell, nobody has been able to get a meaningful answer. If you don't use voicemail for a while the secure PIN you have set up will revert to the default, and you lose your PIN protection. I'v...

DaveL35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11 sent in for repair, have not received

I have never know a most difficult company to get help.my phone was sent for repair after freezing screen which is only 6 months old, said it would be here yesterday but have not received.any help please.

Bern999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos