Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change tariff

Hello yesterday I ordered a new tablet and I chose a wrong tariff. I can’t make a phone calls. Can i change my tariff back?

Tariff1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balamcr

My balance is over due but o2 owe me £300 that i pad in deposit which i yet to get back, can this not my my bill for a few months ?

Brad437 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air buds

just bought the galaxy s20 and free air buds. But how do I claim for my free air buds?

ally78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill paid

I’ve paid my bill but still restricted??

Adamava by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I Get an order reopened?

Long story so brace yourself.I placed an order for a "Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G" on the 16th. I didnt receive it within 24 hours. Had various back and forths with the live chat and people over the phone to determine when it was going to come. The live chat ...

HarveyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling part of an account

I need to cancel 1 personal account (phone paid off and account not needed) and 2 business accounts that I no longer need. I can't find a way to do this but i do want to keep my main personal account. Any ideas???

Saxtix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Disney+

I have seen online that pay monthly customers are getting free Disney plus.... I however have received no email or offer and have to pay / upgrade in order to receive discount. How do I get it for free for 6 months?

Resolved! New contract

I would like to add on a new contract to my account

Cancel Disney+

I can't get Disney+ app on my TV, I would like to cancel

Den by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos