Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number porting today

I am due to port my old number today from giffgaff to 02.Request was made yesterday @3pm.Now both my old sim and 02 sim are only allowing emergency calls.I keep restarting my phone but still emergency calls only.How long should this take today?Thanks...

softfocus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs

xxxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxx [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Getting chased by a debt company for a contract I never had. Tried multiple times to sort it...

As the title says. Couple years ago, I ordered an internet hotspot device. It got delayed but they had them in the shop. So the shop sold me one and told me to ignore the original order when it came to store to collect and the device/contract would a...

JMGrice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking 18plus restriction

For some reason I am blocked from all over 18 content, so I can’t use my Betfair account on the phone. I’m 33! Any answers appreciated as to how to lift this restriction.

James20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Is there a reason as to why my direct debit is being taken out in 2 halfs? Is this normally the case as never had it before and this has been the 2nd month now.

Resolved! Disney+ and airtime discount for existing customers

I signed up to Disney+ as a paid extra last month on the basis of the offer that, as an existing O2 customer, I would get a £2 discount every month on my airtime bill. I've just received my bill and the discount has not been applied at all, if anythi...

Resolved! Replacement SIM card

Hi, I have o2 mobile broadband and the sim card in the WiFi dongle is damaged. Ive been trying to find out how to order a replacement SIM so I can start using it again. It is a monthly contract not pay as you go.I've tried looking on help but all it ...

Resolved! Strange text from ‘O2’

Hi,I got a text from 07415321247 stating a block was initiated on my account and services due to unusual activity. Asking me to visit a website that doesn’t look safe, to verify my details and lift a pending block. Can you confirm if this is legitima...

MikeJH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download bills

I'm trying to download some of my bills from My O2 and keep getting an error message DASH_ERROR/4 : the account number in the target address is invalid. I can't get through on the phone to speak to anyone and I need my bills from March 2020 to today ...

JC4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos