Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with phone

When I make calls or receive calls people can’t hear me and say I keep breaking up

Simon01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New upgrade

I've just upgraded my phone and when I was doing this I was told I would get Disney plus for 6 months and also free ear buds. I got the Disney plus ok but not the ear buds. I've been trying all day trying to contact o2 but no luck. I don't know what ...

Mayc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ is my extra for joining O2

I choose Disney+ as my extra when I joined O2, I can not watch anything as it keeps asking me to sign in, so when I try to sign in it doesn't recognize me, and asks me to sign up. How do I use this free Disney+ can any help

Clairemc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New upgrade but no network

I received my new upgrade yesterday, the iPhone XS Max, I've inserted my old SIM card. Everything is working except I have no service! Can anyone help please?

Paying bill

I'm trying to pay my bill with my card, even though theres money in my bank, but o2 is not accepting my card. Any help please

Geoff1204 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help my account is being used by someone else

I've had my sim for around 4 months now but last month my phone was stolen with the sim inside it and couple days later I couldn't log into my O2 account (I had trouble getting a phone, I couldn't contact O2 in any possible way) after a month I final...

Aj13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia 1 II preordered

Hi,I purchased the Sony Xperia 1 ii on the 5th. These are going to be available from the 18th this month. My question is; Are you going to deliver it on the 18th, or just dispatch it that time, or not even that? Because I have no information about th...

Xperia1II by Level 1: Joiner
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beginning to regret switching to O2 - PAC codes

I am switching to O2 from Vodafone and now I am signed up, it seems almost impossible to contact them by phone or online chat. Which is deeply irritating.It also means I don’t know how to initiate y number transfer. I entered the PAC code during the ...

DominicY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer not worked.

Hi, I used the online form to transfer my number to O2 using a PAC code. It’s been 5 days and it hasn’t worked. I can’t get hold of anyone using 202/customer services (emergency only). I went in store and they can’t help either. Anyone else had this ...

SamanthaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos