Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I can’t get in contact with o2 as my phone is disconnected, I can pay my bill tommorow but they have said they will disconnect my device shortly unless I contact them, I’ve tried live chat but not working. Can I request a call at all?

Anon4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Default Settlement

I have a default on my record from 4-5 years ago with o2. The debt is currently unsatisfied and is holding up my mortgage application; the lender has said they will approve the lending on the property if i settle the debt and obtain a transunion repo...

Wolfie_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

email

Connecting up to virgin.net email account

NollaigO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling SIM-only contracts without any account information

Bit of a weird one... We have sereval Pay Monthly SIM-only contracts we need to cancel but we don't have the physical SIMS or know the mobile numbers, email address' or security answers associated with any of them. The only information I have is the ...

jcabg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching networks while still paying for device

Hi all, Am I able to switch to a different network while still paying off the device monthly with O2 please? Or do I have to pony up the remaining difference before I can switch? Thanks!

Triptych by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile device payments and bill

Bill for mobile device was due on the 15th September 2020,. This was paid on the 18th September 2020,. Authentication from Bank was successful,. It is now 24th September, money still has not been debited from my bank account, and as a result O2 have ...

Resolved! Faulty Phone

Hey there,I am on a contract phone, with insurance, since thursday night, I have not been able to use my phone at all, I cant make out anything on the screen, its like its white washed, I cant make phone calls ( to phone custoemr services) , I have i...

Jules_20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage

Where can I find my total usage for calls/texts/data o0n my account. I have found detailed daily use BUT NOT the monthly totals

Resolved! My tariff

I want to change my tarriff to something lower to save me money. My bills with o2 have been rediculously high. I would like someone toLook into this too I feel I have been paying too much

Jimmy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number changeover

I have moved to 02, registered my sim and given PAC code but still my number hasn't changed, who do I contact