Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Leaving O2 Whilst still in contract

Hi, I am looking at leaving O2 and going back to my previous provider (EE) as the reception is appalling and I drive all over the country and to say it is patchy would be an understatment. Even when I have full 4G signal the download speeds are disma...

ghughes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ free extra

A little help please. When i joined o2 i had the free Disney+ extra for 6 months which ends next month. About a month ago i upgraded my phone and got a free extra and i asked the staff in store if i could have the Disney extra again and got told yes ...

Macc2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 paying off contract

Today I got a call from someone claiming to be with O2 and offering to pay off my remaining contract due to the separation with Carphone warehouse. I hung up because it sounded too good to be true but I just wanted to check that it was a scam. Anyone...

Methac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

I’d like to cancel my Disney subscription please

Holly4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final phone bill I didn’t expect?

Hello I cancelled my contract 1 day before it was due to end and this month I’ve been billed my usual £50 bill. My contract is def cancelled as it says on my o2 I have no devices. Why have I been billed this final £50! I already paid a bill last mont...

Resolved! Re: Double payment

Hi i paid my phone bill earlier than it was meant to b paid but you guys still took another payment on the actual day it was due even tho I had no remaining balance on my account

Resolved! Double payment

I’m sorry if this is a long one but last month I lost my job due to Covid but I had managed to secure another one but due to not being paid I contacted O2 to let them know that I wasn’t able to pay last month which was okay and I was told that I woul...

ZJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I can’t get in contact with o2 as my phone is disconnected, I can pay my bill tommorow but they have said they will disconnect my device shortly unless I contact them, I’ve tried live chat but not working. Can I request a call at all?

Anon4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent Default Settlement

I have a default on my record from 4-5 years ago with o2. The debt is currently unsatisfied and is holding up my mortgage application; the lender has said they will approve the lending on the property if i settle the debt and obtain a transunion repo...

Wolfie_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos