Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number Porting - Three to O2

Hi,I've just moved over to O2 sim only and provided my PAC for transferring my number over. Currently my Three sim has been without network and my O2 sim is still using the default number.Unable to ring O2 as their lines are for urgent matters only. ...

bhana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to retain my O2 number on a new O2 contract

I am free to upgrade my pay monthly contract, but don't want any of the O2 store's offered phones.On Samsung website I have found the phone I want on an O2 contract, a slightly dearer contract, but when I reach basket, it says I won't be able to keep...

Punkpagan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Activate sim

Sham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unblocking mobile billing

Hello,When setting up my phone I was asked if I wanted to block purchases to my mobile bill. Now I want to reinstate. Is there anyway to do this without contacting customer service? As I can’t get through on the phone, as this is a non urgent matter ...

Jslev88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

HI I cannot make international calls, it says call barring is on. I have checked my phone, none are, so is it my spend cap. I purchased the international bolt on and that has not worked either.

daveleeds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only change tariff

I have just changed my sim only tariff, I did not need a new SIM card. It went through successfully but what happens next, when will my account show this change and when will my bill amount change? Thanks

JR2926 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling

No way to get it working. My O2 says do it on phone, phone says go to website, website says go to my o2. Help?

phone bein fixed

can someone help i sent my phone of to 02 on the 2nd of july for anew screen repair i saidi wanted i done then on the 14th july 2020 i received my phone back not fixed but now theyhave added it to my bill sqying the fixed it but ihave a letter sayng ...

Sophie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New Sim

Hii have just changed my pay monthly Sim contract and have been sent a new sim. Do I need to change my old sim as the phone has already upgraded the new contract and I would rather leave it in if it's working fine.thanks Colin

ColinH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile

How do I stop charge to mobile from globalcharge Ltd.

Sam96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos