Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancelling pls help

i took out a contract one phone for me one for my girlfriend. each phone cost 180. i want to cancel the contracts. i dont really like o2 or my contract. it was the first time getting a contract and so i just jumped straight for the first one. if i ca...

hc91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proving age

Hi everyone, I often find websites that lead me to a O2 page where I am asked to prove I'm 18 or older before actually being able to access that website. It says I need to do it in my O2 account but can't find anything about it. What shall I do? If I...

Kenobi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected from network

I have had some setbacks and have accrued a bill that is too high to clear in one go. I had my services restricted 5 days ago and now have been disconnected from the network altogether. Can someone help me get back on track and at the very least reco...

Cjw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paymeants

I’ve been cut off my o2 contract but told them I was out of work and couldn’t pay until I get a job so now I’ve got a job I can pay it back but I can’t call them or live chat them in any way because my o2 account has been cut off

Josh1111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong sim inserted cant remove

I have done a real stupid thing and inserted a nano sim instead of a micro sim in a samsung S4 and I can't remove it,and I am waiting on a number transfer to the sim,will it still work? or will I have to scrap the phone? thank you for any help

Biscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed twice on the same date

Hi, I cannot get talking to anybody in 02 by phone and I do not see the option for online chat anymore on the Web Portal.... Basically it looks like, I've been billed twice on my monthly bill. any ideas on how to progress this issue with 02

CMCK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS discount unable to connect

I’ve signed up to O2 open But it won’t let me complete the final step to get my nhs discount!It says another number is associated with my account. I believe this is because I carried my old number to my new contract??I’ve tried to call customer servi...

Digbyem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone contract

Hi people my existing contract ends today and I’ve already got a new contract through o2 through mobile phones direct but want to know if I have to cancel my existing contract first and then transfer the number over to new contract, can’t speak to an...

Dan17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 account still appearing on Credit report

Hi All, I've recently started work on improving my credit score as I'm saving up for a house. I notice on my open credit accounts I still have my old O2 phone, My current one is on there which is fine but it's still displaying my old one. Anyone got ...

Upgrade

hi ive been looking at my upgrade options and my contract dont end until nov 2022. But ive already had my phone for about 2 yrs ...so you must upgraded my contract without me knowing ....if i upgrade i at least want a new phone please can you help

lee13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos