Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Scam or not?

Bill is paid. The link is a bit suspicious.O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via:

elteran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

deposit

Help! dont know what to do next, I have been in touch this mornign with Ombudsman, awaiting reply, I cannto for the life of me get in touch with ANYONE at 02, its now worrying as they have my deposit thats due back, I need to speak to someone to requ...

carwyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! misleading text message

even though I have a direct debt I received a text message claiming to be from O2 about a non-payment now I am sure it is a scam since the bank details are correct, just wondering if anyone else has received a similar sort of message and should I cal...

Resolved! How do I provide my PAC code?

I bought a new pay monthly SIM yesterday but my PAC code didnt arrive until several hours after I made purchase now I cant provide it anywhere. The phone number just cuts you off unless you have lost your phone. Is the anyway to provide this online i...

Emma29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice message

I have just rejoined O2 and have Apple iPhone 7 plus. I have set up PIN for voice message and can get them using 901. How do I know when I have a new voice message to listen to, as they do not show up on iPhone screen as they did with BT

TonyP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sms receiving issues

I'm currently having an issue where texts messages are intermittently being delayed. The delay can be for a few minutes and other times hours.I sometimes receive bulk text messages come in all at once hours after they have been sent. The receive time...

BJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number moving

Hi guys. Did someone tried to move mobile number to O2 in past few days? I have got a problem to do it. After when I filled up whole details and sent it, had got an email back that I put wrong details.

Notoruse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei p30 lite new version

Only two weeks ago got phone call from o2 offering upgrade. I was interested in phone as free gift was ear buds.Went through now being told this phone isn't the one for free ear buds. Been trying to talk to someone is Big issue as it all virtue chat....

Rosie-73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of Contract?

More info (Highlight to read)Hi, wonder if anyoen can help. I need to know when my contract ends. My O2 tells me my device plan ended on 3 August 2020, but payment for same is 15 Aug. Do you pay for a month in advance, i.e. my contract will end on 30...

Non by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown number sending me pin??

I received an sms from 07483417205 saying this 4 digit code is your pin. Has anyone else had a text like this?

Musovboro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos