Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Add more data

HelloI was wondering if you know of any good data deals so I could buy extra data to my pay monthly sim card, the ones I have seen are really expensive so I’m not sure if I’m missing out sometning thanks

polish123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charger fault

Since few days ago, my chargers keep telling me that I've got water in my usbMy phone detected water in charge placeHow should I ask for a repair or a device check?

Dede by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my contract

Can I cancel my 02 pay monthly contract via email? I don't want to be on the phone forever, especially as they have less staff. I got this contract for my son to use, I'm at the end of the contract & my son doesn't need it any more.

Cathy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data speeds.

For some reason, without fail, my data drops dramatically between 10am-01:00am, all day every day.Outside of these times, I get 15mbps+, however, during these times I get 1/2mbps if I’m lucky.I’m being told there’s nothing wrong, but I can’t see how ...

LW687 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please take my money! O2 site rejects my cards!

Over the past three days I've been trying to buy the Oneplus 3T on pay as you go through the O2 website. Everytime I get to the point where I put in my card details and click to proceed it says "sorry your card payment did not go through". I've tried...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

I've been on 02 for nearly six months and 02 said I can have a phone after six months. Are you limited to what phone you can have??

Not happy

How do I email 02 ? I'm sick of being fobbed off 6 weeks with no phone after 20 years being a customer. I want to get returns so I can send broken phone back and cancel but every phone call ends with being cut off

Deb6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forces discount code

I have a discount code through defence discount service. I have upgraded recently and tried to apply the code through open. But as I’m a veteran I don’t have a work email or recent payslip to provide for verification. But o2 have put this offer on th...

Malc1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos