Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Rolling plan disappeared

I got a text from o2 saying I was out of data which is strange because I have a rolling plan and my monthly payment went out only 2 days ago. Went on the app and can see it says my payment was taken but that I have no rolling plan set up, which obvio...

No signal

Hi, I got a new sim yesterday but I am getting very little signal and no 3g, 4g or 5g.

Abs77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

My account has been canceled without my authority. Please help me to continue my account with O2

Kenny64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent

Help, I changed tariffs on both mine and my husbands phones on 26th January. Both phones on my account. I am on holiday abroad and my phone has been disconnected. My number is no longer in my account. Please advise

Woody31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent

I currently live in Dubai and I am unable to resolve this issue that has been going on since August. I am extremely disappointed and fustrated with this service. I have a pay monthly SIM card which I cancelled on the 16th . I then purchased a pay and...

Anita94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

How and when can i cancel my current contract.

darrenb14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Other charges & adjustments removal

Hi team Hope you had a good weekend I was chatting with one of your customer service member last Sunday, 4th of Feb regarding Other charges & adjustments on my bill for December 2023 and January 2024 where they confirmed that I will be refunded for t...

Martina4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no working

Hi , I need a help, don't really understand why nothing working in my phone I can't call sent messages and no Internet.On 4.02.24 was taken money from my account f20 for rolling plan , because this problems I had yesterday when I needed call I top up...

monia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being charged for a ‘free’ gift

Can someone PLEASE help me.Sep 23 I took out a new contract with a new mobile from an O2 shop.I was told I was entitled to a ‘free’ gift - a Samsung Galaxy lite tablet. I said I didn’t want it but the sales assistant said if I didn’t want it I could ...

Tia25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel a sim card

i wan to cancel my sim card pay mthly but I've been on hold for such a long time, do i have another option on how to cancel?