Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apply for Switch-up

Hi there, I want to be able to apply for the switch up plan but I'm not sure how I can go about doing so. I'm currently on a contract with O2 refresh, with some payments left on my device but I'd want to be able to apply the switch up sooner and am n...

Resolved! Query: Moving from one contract to another

Hello O2 Community, I was moved last month from Virgin to O2, and can see I have a monthly contract for £25. I have now ordered a BF deal on O2 for a 12 month sim for £10 a month. Could I kindly check how moving from the £25 contract to the £10 contr...

Kaytothet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Services Restricted But Can't Pay Bill

I made my payment's to my bill as I do every month. For the second month in a row my devices payment didn't go through, although the app said no outstanding payments. 5 Days later my phone goes off. Managed to get through to Payments team to find out...

text messages

can i view the content of text messages i have sent?

Abroad calls

Hi,I am abroad and need to make emergency calls to UK travel insurance company. Is there a way I can get to make calls as I can no longer make calls. Also is there a tariff for abroad I can use?

Smech by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi is there a way i can see a itemised bill for the month of May 2023 ? Thanks

susan10- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel disney

How do I cancel Disney. I can’t find account summary

Physnova by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I paid my bill twice thinking it hadn’t gone through the first time now ***** heads at o2 are on about stopping my services cause they didn’t take my money. Not my problem o2 are useless

Idiots by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos