Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change payment date

Hello I’d like to see if I can change my payment date

Shane98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Sim card won't activate

The replacement Sim card has arrived but isn't activated, I don't have access to a network so I can't receive text messages to activate it. I think the problem is that O2 still believes that they are processing the delivery when in fact I already hav...

ArchieB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No engaged tone when I call someone

I am a new O2 customer from the Virgin transfer. The transfer went smoothly without me needing a new SIM card.All seems to be OK apart from this one issue, when I call someone who line is engaged, I do not hear the engaged tone, the call is abandoned...

BGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (REMOVED) is ended contract from the first September and still got bill

Hello. I had for years family packet with two numbers. One of them was for my son. My son went university and I cancelled his number 01.09.2023. I was on the phone in Bournemouth branch shop over 1 hour. Cancelled tablet number and (REMOVED). and upg...

Anneli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

HiI have payed my bill,but it says that i have payed my bill yet.

Saf99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hello againSome of you may remember me from the early part of the year but 02 still wont shut the account and now they will not discuss this with us what so ever as its fraudAll the c/s can do is email the fraud dept who will phone us back which even...

fitter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring my old phone number to my new phone (new contract)

Hi! I have upgraded my phone and am now on a new contract. My previous phone contract was under my dad’s name. He has contacted O2 now that we’ve paid off the old device contract and have asked to transfer the phone number assigned to my previous pho...

No code for Samsung Earbuds pro

I purchased the Samsung S23 Ultra on Sept 14 and I still have not had a code for the earbuds as promised . I have spoken to 3 call handlers who all promised you will receive it in 48hrs, 36hrs. and 5 working days. was this a scam. I have been an o2 c...

14 day cancellation

I accepted a sim only deal at £10 a month. When i put in the sim card i realised that there is very little coverage around my property and there is just signal in one room of my house. I cancelled within the 14 day period - within this time the only ...

BXW-22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos