Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Veteran defence discount

I have a defence discount card with a voucher code but I am a veteran so can't supply a wage slip. I've tried calling o2 and I've tried to get on online chat but they are uncontactable. I will soon be out of the 28 days and would like to benefit from...

KH1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copy Invoices

I'd like a copy of Invoice dated 01/06/20, I cant see anywhere online I can find this

How do i cancel my contact online

i have a contract on an ipad that i want to cancel. ipad is paid for and no longer use it. I can not find a way of sending a cancel it instruction. Nothing on my 02, links on website go round and round and the phones are for emergency only. I just wa...

Mandi2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TURKEY

Can i use my phone as normal in Turkey ot do i need a bolt on added?

Katcoler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No monthly charges

Has anyone had a contract, moved to sim only and then the first bill be a credit and the current charge as £0 and no detail of any monthly charge? I have tried contacting O2 but havent managed to get through on phone in the time I have and as no onli...

rmme by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my delivey

I placed an order for a new phone/contract last friday for delivery on the saturday. All was going well but no delivery and COVID seems to have made O2 not able to answer any phone.mailUK/DHL say that it is at their depot ready for delivery but wont ...

Resolved! exchange

hello im about to have my phone swapped as my new phone wasnt working but ive lost the returns label how do iget a new one

dion281 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to apply for a mortgage and have recently had it declined after 2 years of saving up.I have had 2 accounts with O2 in the past 4 years and they have put defaults on my credit file for both of them - one for £41 and another for £172.When I...

Megan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos