Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail will not turn off

Please can someone advise me of where to find TuGo? Or whatever it is that let’s me turn my voicemail off as I’ve tried ringing the voicemail off number and it doesn’t work. I can’t get through to O2.

Felines by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycling

How do I go about recycling my old phone?

Ssmith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

I have just ordered a new phone on my account that is on a four week delay but now my existing phone is saying it has no sim and won’t work

Smithy53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default on Account

Hi everyone, I'll keep it short, so, I ordered a phone from o2 over a year and a half ago, changed my mind about the phone 5 minutes later and ordered a different on from them. When the phones arrived I phoned o2 and explained what had happened and I...

MikeD82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Whats app usage on O2

I thought that Whats app was free to use,however when I use mine I have to have the mobile data on,it does not work from WiFi only,and so this uses up almost all of my inclusive data,other firends advise they dont pay anything,is it just down to whic...

Mudgie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to set up bill plan

Hello, I have realised my bill for this month is over 500 pounds. However I am unable to pay this in the full amount, what are my options ?? Am I able to change the date of my bill and can you make a plan where I can pay off a certain amount a month ...

Kirsty8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

name change

hi i have changed my name by deed poll to Ms J hattersley could you change this on my account please Regards Julie Hattersley (Wootton)

Resolved! Change to Sim Only

I'm on a Refresh contract that ends in septembet/October.I keep getting messages from O2 about upgrading my refresh account with a new phone and contract.I want to change to Sim only deal but the offers when I check my upgrade options are not as good...

PW77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos