Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paying for new phone

Hi I was wondering if it is possible to pay monthly for a new device ONLY and keep my existing contract? I’m happy with what I get with my current sim but when I go to look at phones it doesn’t let me purchase without changing to a new contract which...

Ef92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can not log into my account - pay monthly

Hi i hv been previously with virgin mobile, im tryimg to log into my account via link im getting in sms from you but im stuck on the page where i put 5 digt code and again it takes me to verifivation page where i request the code to go further. Can y...

Wrong order

MY ORDER WAS WRONG. I would like cancel it, please. My nr of order is [edited] [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

MOKS666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon prime

Hi there. I have got a pay monthly sum only deal today and as an extra I hot amazon prime included however when I try to activate this it says my account is not eligible for the offer. Hiw can I remedy this.

Camroc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled wrong line

Hi I have 2 lines and wanted to change the number of one of them on Friday. Speaking to the call centre on Friday the lady cancelled the wrong one and so far have been unable to get it back up. Saying it could be 5 days. I use this number for work an...

Matt271 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very poor coverage

Hi I’ve had v poor coverage all around for a few months now. I’ve also had repeated calls from you. I don’t trust these calls as they are offering e a discount on my bills . Is there another way these things can be resolved please . I may have to mov...

Ead by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Charge cost

Hi, there is a tariff charge cost in this month bill, do you have any idea why 17.82£ charged without asking for my approval and any tariff change request?

depp28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

When does my contract end