Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My bill

I've set up a payment plan with you. But my service has been restricted.

Resolved! important email

i there sorry i cannot pay monthly bill cause i still not got any payment from my benefits can i pay on the 27th of December and i will pay the full amount of payment pleasehere is my email address to contact me jckblain026**Personal info**

Microphone

Hi, I have a Xperia 1IV . The microphone has failed for calls. The system mic test also confirms it's failed. Video seems to work. Any ideas before I seek O2 supp? Thanks.

HO12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds 2 pro

Help!I ordered my Samsung galaxy s23 in October 4th and I should have received the code for a free pair of buds. It's been almost two months and I still haven't received the code. I have tried contacting through the agent chat (three times) and via t...

Michael99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minimum Contract Term

Hello. We're getting in touch to let you know that you're currently out of your minimum contract term and your monthly Airtime Plan is **.**, this excludes any current discounts you may have.You can choose to stay on the same tariff, move to another ...

Resolved! My phone number is being used by a scammer

Hi, I keep getting phone calls off random numbers from people I don't know saying they have just had a missed call from me and end up calling me back. I believe there is a scammer who is using my number or changing the caller ID to my number, not sur...

Megan10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed credit score for upgrade

Hi, I contacted your service centre on Sunday as I was upgrading online and my credit check was declined. There is no reason that it should be declined as my credit score is the maximum it could be. I was due a call back on Monday which never happene...

JGonz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos