Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charges

Hello i want to block charges been made from all the devices i have on my plan

Kerryb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to get a credit refund

I have moved to a cheaper provider and O2 has sent a link asking me to log in and provide bank details for the refund. As my account is closed I can't access my details, how can I do this?

D4D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime contract

I want to cancel my airtime contract. I have a contract for my device which I would like to keep and switch my network, so I’m just paying the for the device.

Bill credit

Airtime rewards credit of £10 on 04.06.2024 not showing on account.

Phlid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

remove extras

I want to remove extra charges - i am being charged for Amazon prime as an 'Extra' but can't seem to find a way to remove it?

JoBella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corfu

Hi could you confirm if corfu is in the 02 roaming zone? 

Cocos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I want to upgrade, but the deal im being offered isn't very good from o2. I've been with o2 for 10 years +

ST95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in Spain

My son is going to Spain this week and I wanted to check if i needed to pay anything extra on my PM contract. he currently gets 25gb. Do I need to pay any charges or can he go to spain and use it as if he was in the UK?

Blackbagz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling abroad

I travelled to Paris in January and my phone didn’t work unless I was connected to WiFi. I’m going to Ibiza tomorrow and want to know if it will work

Hayley85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos