Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My Sim card never arrived

Hi, I placed an order for a new sim deal on the 13th oct - it still hasn't arrived

Amy921 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hi I cancelled my canon tract with o2 3 weeks ago but they haven’t taken the payment to cancel yet. Any reason why?

Jpshark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Only Tariff

Earlier this year, I came across to O2 from Virgin mobile on a monthly contract [10gb]. I have been told the price will remain the same until April 2024 when I don't know what the new cost will be. Looking on the O2 website, I cannot see anything tha...

Need to stop extra charges pleass

I have received a bill with extra charges in 2 of my mobiles.. how can I stop immediately this to happen again please?

Arucas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

refund

how do I process a refund 

Dmeek39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi I am trying to understand if my discount for working for lancashire county council has been applied? My bills seem very high and varied.

Walker23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! imei number

i require imei number please 

Callum_17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

final bill

How do i access my final bill when o2 say i have no products available.

ian1558 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tarriff

I believe my phone is now out of contract. Why are you still charging me full tarriff. Surely yo should have reduced my charge to sim only.