Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Move to pay and go from pay monthly

I wanted to swap from contract to pay and go. On the chat informed me that my old sim card wil be working till new sim card arrived. It should happen 23rd Nov. O2 sent me new sim card 26th Nov and 27th my old sim stopped working without new sim card ...

Iwona4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 not cancelling contract

I moved abroad earlier this year and contacted O2 to cancel my contract in September. They cancelled it and sent me my final bill. A month later they reinstated my contract, took money from my account and have now sent me yet another bill because I c...

LK23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my bill so high

Hello. My standard bill is £33 a month. I don't understand this. I should be getting my phone free with the Virgin big bundle. And before I switched to the big bundle I paid around 8£8 or£9 per month. What is happening.

Whyohwhy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Hi im due to pay my bill today but am having finacial difficulties atm Ive spoke to someone before but got cut off Is there any way of helping me through this period N basnett x

Nicolab70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Bolt On on Sim Only Monthly

What sim only monthly contracts qualify for O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On?So these are the countries out of the EU but in O2's inclusive zone. This is very unclear on your site and when trying to but a new contract.

Harry9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’d like to refund an order please

Made an order for an iPhone 15 monthly payment last Wednesday been told I’d get an email within 48 hours from the credit team, currently Monday 16:13 I’m sending this still no email. Been on live chat 3 times and been told I’d get one the next day by...

Unable to pay my bill online

I have logged into my o2 to pay my bill but screen isnt loading up to pay..have tried over multiple days .It will take me to other topics on my account just issue paying my bill.Can i call instore to pay bill ?

barrclan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos