Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mast Down SS0 9DY area

How long till this is repaired i am paying for a service that i cannot even use and cannot get in contact with anyone to let me know when this will be resolved. This is very aggravating as i have just upgraded my services and cannot even use them. An...

Mast by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mast

Hallo any idea when the mast will be fixed in NW9 5UG is caulsing a lot of issues for me

Karl-wey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claiming watch

How to i claim for samung watch free with s20 ultra

Charl2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Tariff

Hi. I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Plus 5G phone on contract with 60GB of data per month, unlimited calls and unlimited texts. I have received my welcome letter from O2 today and it says I'm on a 4G Tariff. I expected to say that I'm on a 5G ...

Terry73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch 3 not syncing to phone

Hello I have a new contract with 02 for a note ultra 5g and galaxy watch 3When I look at my phone I see two sims (sim 1 and sim 2), I bought the watch over a device planHowever when I tried to link my watch to the phone using the PR Code, after scann...

Rizzy73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I get an error at checkout?

Hi Guys,I've got an odd error on the sales site... I'm trying to order an apple watch,however when I get righ to the end of checkout I get an error. 'Sorry Jason, somthing went wrong!' I've called telesales, they say they can't order apple watches it...

JaseIAm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill overdue

I recently ported my number to another network, I also changed banks and so my direct debit was cancelled. When I received a text telling me I owed £10 I tried to call CS but struggled to get through. By this stage my final bill had arrived and was £...

Resolved! Payment line

Hello,Like a lot of people i am struggling to make a payment i will be able to do it on the 25th of this month.Tried to call billing and it pays a message like if important go online. Then terminates the callI go online get the payment management num...

Ashburn45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying bill

I'm struggling with payments need help. My hours have been cut in work due to covid and we have just had a new born baby.

And1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos