Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

bill

Phone been put to incoming calls only I’ve paid my bill 26 hours ago and still not on

VAT RECIPTS

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD VAT RECIPTS FROM MY 02

Cancel Contract (Monthly)

@Marjo , @Martin-O2 , @EmilieT Hi, this is my first time posting. I found all you from this post: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416#access.Please kindly help me with my issue. I am seeking ...

Yus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent Call Failed

Hiive had my phone with o2 for approx 12 months now and it has started to intermittently cancelling calls and coming up with the message of call failed??i have full signal and so does the person i am calling.currently working from home, it is becomin...

SteveD936 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Help I've recently upgraded phone and had issue with billing. I managed to chat online to someone then call with Peter from billing which was good BUT despite being offered refund of early term fees + vat have been charged full amount and now can't g...

Fiona1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refresh

I opened my O2 app and found out I can upgrade early through refresh for free (Normal upgrade isnt until September). I clicked the link and found the plan and phone that I wanted. Just had a though that my bill goes from the 25th of the month and pay...

MrPeacher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre Order

Hi, So I have the Samsung S20 Ultra on pre order which was due to be delivered in store on the 31st March. Ive been trying to contact someone at O2 to try and have this delivered home instead but unfortunately cant speak to an actual human! Does anyo...

Craig4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus lockdown

Hello,So everybody is on lockdown and as of today I no longer have income coming in, being self employed it’s looking like it’s going to be a while before I get any sort of help money wise, I’ve applied for universal credit but so has half the popula...

nick19800 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling my phone contract

I want to cancel my phone contract... it says I’m all paid up I would like to discus with someone on the phone... can never get through? HELP

Natalia19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos