Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

4G or 5G

Hi I've recently upgraded my O2 sim only to 100GBWhen I placed the order it asked if my phone was 5G ready I answered yes (I thought it was) but when I checked in settings it only said 3G & 4GMy phone is iphone 7 and the sim is on its way! Should I c...

Carbun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing sim

My phone is currently on Vodafone but I have recently got a pay monthly 02 sim but my phone is asking for a code for it to accept the sim.Where can I get this code

Ashley4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have received a call from the above number claiming to be from O2 and offering me an upgrade to Iphone 11 . I called back the number and it was answered very quickly by someone claiming to be O2 Customer services. Has this happened to anyone

Shupi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrading data amount

Hi all, I am wanting to upgrade the amount of data I get each month. I current pay monthly and my contract is up. When I try to upgrade it comes up about ording a new sim. Is there anyway I can keep my current sim card thats in my phone and just upgr...

EMO1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

How do I get in touch with o2 about my signal it's been pathetic for weeks. Is there an o2 live chat?

Cancellation of contract

Hi guys,May be a simple question but I can’t find any help.I am currently on a pay monthly contract till 30.10.2020.I have recently received a letter stating that and if I do nothing I will be moved into a 30 day rolling REFRESH contract.Alternately ...

Charges

Hi there, I am getting charges every month from Google Play stored I haven’t had an Android phone for around 4 / 5 years, why is this and can I get refunded????

McFaulds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dangerous scam messages with dangerous links?

Just receieved a txt message - apparently from O2 but sent from +447960568736.It says:O2: We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: https://o2.uk.inv-no9982.com/o2=2Using the O2 website...

pay off the old debt

A few years ago my girlfriend took out a monthly contract, she had to use my bank account as she doesn't have a direct debit account. Unfortunately for whatever reason she didn't finish paying the phone off and now my credit score has been affected, ...

tibor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam messages

Hi I received a message yesterday supposedly from O2 saying that my payment couldn't be processed. There was a link to what looked like the O2 site. I signed into O2 (not using the supplied site!) and found that my payment, which is taken by DD, had ...