Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Moving from EE to 02 - What do I do?

Hi, I have recently switched from EE to O2 but I am keeping my existing EE number. I've sent through the PAC code to O2 and recieved my new phone. I'm confused though, on as to whether I should be inserting the O2 sim that has been sent with the new ...

ChloePeel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

Hi,I would like to request an esim on my pay monthly account.How can I do this?

Sherlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium rate text

So I received a message today saying my premium rate allowance has been reached , I thought with was odd because I can't remember the last time I made or received a conventional call or text , so I look and I've had apparently 8-10 texts and receivin...

Greggus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Phone

I have lost my phone and have no way of contacting o2 to let them know.I cant even sign into my account as they text a code to my phone to let me log in.Please help!

Hayley7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family Setup support for apple watch

Family Setup allows me to use my iPhone to set up an Apple Watch for kids or older adults in my household. Is O2 planning to join providers in UK to support this ? I thing only EE and Truphone offering this new Apple Watch plan.

peter2907 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning my device for repair

I was talking to someone on O2 customer service and my phome has been booked in for repair bit I haven't received an email with a reference number as yet is this something I should he concerned about or will I get the email when the return post is se...

Resolved! Bill credit

I was told I would get £30 bill credit on my account for a delivery mishap but have just had a notification that my device plan bill is due to be paid. Does anyone know if the credit they put on only pays for the airtime bill or should it pay for bot...

Chloe991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barred

My phone is barred can you sort it out for me b cause I can’t get through phone call to call 02 payment team as I am having problem with accessing calls as my phone is barred. Just to let you know I am hearing impairment so is it possible to write vi...

Payment1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of current or last call

Hello, is there a way to check what the current call is costing, or what last call has cost? It would be very helpful to add this service as checking bills once a month long time after the call or trying to remember what number was what is just impra...

Sin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly contract

How do i defo know i been accepted as nothing on o2 site when logged on thanks

Joanne36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos