Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Returning my device for repair

I was talking to someone on O2 customer service and my phome has been booked in for repair bit I haven't received an email with a reference number as yet is this something I should he concerned about or will I get the email when the return post is se...

Resolved! Bill credit

I was told I would get £30 bill credit on my account for a delivery mishap but have just had a notification that my device plan bill is due to be paid. Does anyone know if the credit they put on only pays for the airtime bill or should it pay for bot...

Chloe991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barred

My phone is barred can you sort it out for me b cause I can’t get through phone call to call 02 payment team as I am having problem with accessing calls as my phone is barred. Just to let you know I am hearing impairment so is it possible to write vi...

Payment1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of current or last call

Hello, is there a way to check what the current call is costing, or what last call has cost? It would be very helpful to add this service as checking bills once a month long time after the call or trying to remember what number was what is just impra...

Sin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly contract

How do i defo know i been accepted as nothing on o2 site when logged on thanks

Joanne36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I'm trying to get to speak to someone to sort out me paying my overdue bill on Monday next week but the automated service just hangs up

jbill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

change number

How do I change my number. There used to be an online chat option but I can't find it

latekate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G causing google recapatcha on Safari

O2 4G is causing google recaptcha to pop on my iPhone when using safari. I’m not using any VPN’s so I’m not sure what the issue could be.Any suggestions would be appreciated

Taj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Can I increase my spend cap without having to call customer services.

Access to free Auidable

Hello, when I upgraded my phone I was given 3 months of audible subscription, I have not accessed yet. How can I do this?

Tam75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos