Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant track my order

Hi, so I already have 2 phones on contract (for my and my wife) yesterday i ordered 2 more phones (for my kids xmas presents as we feel they are ready) the issue is have is, I had the order conformation and received both credit agreements via email h...

Nerdthom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

compare my bills

Hi I'm trying to view my recent bills online, not just the last one, and use the Compare My Bills feature. But I can't see a menu on My O2 that would enable me to get there. Can you help? I tried calling 202 and found it no help at all. Is there also...

Abigail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Made order by mistake twice and not refunded

Hi. I placed twice order by mistake, I was asked to pay upfronf £20, so I was charged £40 all together. Had a chat with customer support, terrible understanding what I need. Please advise.

mtov by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No stock

Been asked several times and this is the unfortunate normality for 02 but i upgraded on my pay monthly account and chose the samsung z fold 2 all ok in stock and went ahead with it done online on friday 9th october then the dreaded email on saturday ...

Eddie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidentally cancelled an extra

HiI recently took out a new tariff with o2 (am an existing customer) and added the international calls extra to my account. I was told I would receive an activation link for the extra- I have since discovered through searching on the o2 site that thi...

Jess863 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving from EE to 02 - What do I do?

Hi, I have recently switched from EE to O2 but I am keeping my existing EE number. I've sent through the PAC code to O2 and recieved my new phone. I'm confused though, on as to whether I should be inserting the O2 sim that has been sent with the new ...

ChloePeel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

Hi,I would like to request an esim on my pay monthly account.How can I do this?

Sherlock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium rate text

So I received a message today saying my premium rate allowance has been reached , I thought with was odd because I can't remember the last time I made or received a conventional call or text , so I look and I've had apparently 8-10 texts and receivin...

Greggus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Phone

I have lost my phone and have no way of contacting o2 to let them know.I cant even sign into my account as they text a code to my phone to let me log in.Please help!

Hayley7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos