Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Charges

abzt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

THere was an article in the Independent stating o2 are changing EU roaming policy later this year, the article states 25 gig free date then £3.50 per gig of data after that, the article says o2 customers have received e mails about this but i have not received one, is this true or is it not,

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@abzt 

Yes it's true.

Links here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Price-changes-and-T-amp-C-changes/td-p/...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@abzt 

Yes it's true.

Links here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Price-changes-and-T-amp-C-changes/td-p/...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Jeke
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received an email from O2 yesterday that said:

"From 2 August we'll be moving you onto the latest version of our Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, which sets out our terms and conditions. You can find out how this change affects you here.
We’re also increasing some prices that fall outside your monthly allowance – such as non-inclusive texts. Some of the prices of additional services will change too, for example the price of receiving a paper bill. You can find out more here."

The message contains two links, both leading to pages containing a vast amount of information.  Hidden in there, you will find a mention of the reintroduction to roaming. 

Pretty sneaky O2.  

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 126102 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions